Authenticate with justpass.me
Made by JustPass-me
Provide easy passkey biometric authentication integration across web and mobile
- Works with
- Authentication and Cloud Firestore
- 0.1.3 | Source code
How to install
How this extension works
Use this extension to authenticate your users using passkeys within your firebsae project. Migrate existing users and sign up new users using the frictionless secure passwordless authentication.
Before installing this extension, make sure that you’ve set up a Cloud Firestore database in your Firebase project.
You must also have a justpass.me account and credentials before installing this extension.
After installing the extension, please install the corresponding justpass.me client sdks for your mobile app platform
To install an extension, your project must be on the Blaze (pay as you go) plan
- This extension uses other Firebase and Google Cloud Platform services, which have associated charges if you exceed the service’s no-cost tier:
- Cloud Firestore
- Cloud Functions (Node.js 10+ runtime. See FAQs)
- This extension also uses these services:
- Justpass.me. You must have a justpass.me account and you’re responsible for any associated charges.