Manage Marketing with Mailchimp
Made by Mailchimp
Syncs user data with a Mailchimp audience for sending personalized email marketing campaigns.
- Works with
- 0.5.2 | Source code
How this extension works
Use this extension to:
- Add new users to an existing Mailchimp audience
- Remove user from an existing Mailchimp audience
- Associate member tags with a Mailchimp subscriber
- Use merge fields to sync user data with a Mailchimp subscriber
- Set member events to trigger Mailchimp actions and automations
Make sure that you’ve set up Firebase Authentication to manage your users.
You must also have a Mailchimp account before installing this extension.
This extension uses the following Firebase services which may have associated charges:
- Cloud Firestore
- Cloud Functions
- Firebase Authentication
This extension also uses the following third-party services:
- Mailchimp Billing (pricing information)
You are responsible for any costs associated with your use of these services.
Note from Firebase
To install this extension, your Firebase project must be on the Blaze (pay-as-you-go) plan. You will only be charged for the resources you use. Most Firebase services offer a free tier for low-volume use. Learn more about Firebase billing.
You will be billed a small amount (typically less than $0.10) when you install or reconfigure this extension. See the Cloud Functions for Firebase billing FAQ for a detailed explanation.