How this extension works
Use this extension as a backend for your Openfort blockchain transactions.
The extension supports multiple use cases:
- Process blockchain transactions with Openfort Smart Wallets.
This extension emits events, which allows you to listen to and run custom logic at different trigger points during the functioning of the extension. For example you can listen to events when a transaction has been made via the
Before installing this extension, set up the following Firebase services in your Firebase project:
- Cloud Firestore to store player & smart wallets details.
- Follow the steps in the documentation to create a Cloud Firestore database.
- Firebase Authentication to enable different sign-up options for your users.
- Enable the sign-in methods in the Firebase console that you want to offer your users.
Then, in the Openfort Dashboard:
- Head API keys to get your secret key.
This extension uses the following Firebase services which may have associated charges:
- Cloud Firestore
- Cloud Functions
- Cloud Secret Manager
- Firebase Authentication
- If you enable events Eventarc fees apply.
This extension also uses the following third-party services:
- Openfort Smart Wallets (pricing information)
You are responsible for any costs associated with your use of these services.
Note from Firebase
To install this extension, your Firebase project must be on the Blaze (pay-as-you-go) plan. You will only be charged for the resources you use. Most Firebase services offer a free tier for low-volume use. Learn more about Firebase billing.