Critical Document Auditing
Made by Pangea
Monitors the specified Firestore collection and logs the changes to its documents on a tamper-proof blockchain using Pangea's Secure Audit Log service.
How this extension works
Use this extension to log changes to a Firestore collection. The extension is useful to monitor collections that contain compliance-critical data. To audit multiple collections, the extension can be installed multiple times with corresponding collection names.
- Listens to Firestore events for the specified collection. Every create/update/delete requests to the collection will be logged to Pangea’s Secure Audit Log service.
To install an extension, your project must be on the Blaze (pay as you go) plan
- You will be charged a small amount (typically around $0.01/month) for the Firebase resources required by this extension (even if it is not used).
- This extension uses other Firebase and Google Cloud Platform services, which have associated charges if you exceed the service’s no-cost tier:
- Pangea Secure Audit Service
- Cloud Firestore
- Cloud Functions (Node.js 10+ runtime. See FAQs)
Usage of this extension also requires you to have a Pangea account. You are responsible for any associated costs with your usage of Pangea.